Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome To My Blog


I just wanted to greet all visitors to this blog by simply saying, "Hello, it's nice to have you here!"  My name is C.D. Kearby and I’m the author of soon-to-be released YA novel CINDER. I'm thrilled to share the experience of writing my first novel with you, whoever you might be.  Maybe you found this blog by mistake, or maybe you heard about it on a social networking site; no matter how you stumbled across it I’m happy you are here.  

In the near future I will add blog entries that focus on the joys and frustrations of writing, the rollercoaster that is the publishing process, and many other articles about whatever is on my mind.  Some blog entries will be funny and a few may even be informative, but all will be 100% organic and farm-fresh. I promise to use no pesticides to help grow this site; it’s my only guarantee.

The fact is I love to create things and this is my platform for doing just that.  I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to interacting with each of you in the near future.  The site is a bit basic now but everything must start from something, and the best things usually start from scratch.  (See this fake picture for an example.)

- C. D. Kearby
- Follow me on Twitter @cdkearby


No comments:

Post a Comment